COLOURBLOCK YOUR BAG...
With this leather bag making kit you can make a bag as unique as you are! Pick your favourite combination of colours - each leather colour has been chosen to complement one another perfectly. You can mix and match leather colours to contrast your straps to the rest of the bag. Or you can choose to match the straps to the rest of the bag.
- RUST - a robust, striking tan
- BLACK - an all round classic
- BURNT SIENNA - a gorgeous mellow red brown
- SMOG - a grey full of warm tones
- PINE - a deep green with hints of blue
- CHESTNUT - a classic mid brown
- MUSTARD - a mellow yellow
YOUR KIT INCLUDES
- Pre-cut high quality leather pieces ready for making
- Brass rivets
- Solid brass buckles and o-rings
- Rivet setting tool
- Full step by step instructions
- An access code to online video tutorial taking you step by step
YOU WILL NEED
- A hammer/mallet
- A pair of sharp scissors
- A sturdy table or hard surface protected by some lino or a plastic chopping board to work on
DIMENSIONS OF FINISHED ITEM
25cm (10”) wide by 25cm (10”) high by 25cm (10”) deep.
The strap is adjustable with a solid brass buckle and measures 95cm (37”) at shortest/120cm (47”) at longest.
SENDING THIS CRAFT KIT AS A GIFT?
Choose the gift wrap and tag option at checkout.
AN EASY TO MAKE AT HOME PROJECT
This DIY bucket bag kit comes with everything you need to make a beautiful, timeless bucket bag in high quality Italian premium vegetable tanned leather. There is no hand or machine stitching involved in the process - you will weave leather pieces together to create your bag. An easy-to-follow instruction booklet with diagrams and a make along video tutorial will guide you through how to make a bucket bag.
CAREFULLY SOURCED LEATHER
All the leather we use is a by-product of the European food industry and comes from Italian or Belgian tanneries. In the leather bucket bag kit we use vegetable tanned leather which is preserved with botanical extracts from Mimosa, Québracho and Chestnut barks. Vegetable tanning is a slower, kinder means of production that has less impact on the environment, and results in a stronger leather where the fibres of the original skin are preserved.
We have carefully sourced the very best leathers we can find for our handbag making kits. Leather is a natural product. Every hide is unique and will have tonal variations, marks or scars which are natural features of the leather. Over time, your stitchless bucket bag may age beautifully into a unique item you can cherish for many years.