Make your own small shoulder bag from leather with no stitching. Using only rivets, weaving and lacing techniques this is a great introduction to leatherwork. You will be able to choose from a selection of Italian vegetable tanned leather and to emboss it with your name or other words to personalise it. The bags are small shoulder style bags, made from hard vegetable tanned leather and are unlined.
You will learn how to
- cut leather from a pattern using a scalpe
- hole punch leather
- leather lacing techniques
- set rivets and other fastenings
- emboss leather to personalise it with your name or initials
- use a variety of traditional leatherwork tools