SEW A BACKPACK WORKSHOP
Choose from 2 styles of backpack and learn how to craft your own backpack using a semi industrial sewing machine. You will be able to make the backpack either in a wide choice of leather or fabric (includes waxed cotton + canvas).
The course takes place over 2 days.
Upcoming dates are 10am to 3pm on the 17th & 18th July.
You will learn how to:
- cut fabric or leather from a pattern
- skive and glue the leather ready for sewing
- fix and sew webbing straps
- set rivets and other fastenings
- sew in zips and zipped pockets
- sew in a lining
- sew binding
- use a semi-industrial sewing machine
- there will be the chance to use an industrial leather sewing machine